Nasal Cleansing Pot, Plastic (for tr
Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot, Plastic Travel Model. Advanced Design.
For the cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages according to the
Traditional Practice Of Neti.
- Clear the nasal passages.
- Remove excess mucus.
- Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages.
- Relieve nasal dryness.
- Heavy-duty construction - dishwasher safe.
Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot is the ideal answer for cleansing and
moisturizing of nasal passages. You need only follow, the simple directions
inside to prepare the saline solution used to rinse through your nostrils.
This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended
by practitioners of yoga and ayurveda worldwide as a wonderful way to improve
your overall feeling of well-being.
Many people practice Neti on a daily basis to keep their nasal passages
clean and moisturized. Most find it a soothing and pleasant practice once
they try it. If you are one of the many people who find that your nasal
passages are blocked as a result of the effects of pollution, dust, pollen
and other irritants, you may find this simple cleansing and moisturizing
technique of invaluable benefit to you.
Useful for removing dirt, pollen, excess mucus, and other irritants. Soothing
and moistening to dried out nasal passages. Traditionally used as a purification
exercise for the practice of yoga.
CONTAINS: One Nasal Cleansing Pot.
• Never use either HOT or COLD water
• If you are unable to blow your nose, you should not use this product
except under the specific care and recommendation of your health care practitioner.
• Children using this product should be aided by a responsible adult
• As with your toothbrush, do not share your Nasal Cleansing Pot with others
• If you have any chronic illness or health condition, or if you experience
any kind of discomfort or nosebleed, do not use this product except under
the specific guidance of your health care practitioner
• Do not use this product before consulting a physician if you have a new
or acute ear infection
• If you have had ear surgery please contact your physician prior to use
of this product.
• Stop use and contact your physician if you experience pressure in your
ears while using
• If you are suffering from any disease or illness, be sure to consult
your health care practitioner
Note: This information and the Nasal Cleansing Pot are not intended to
diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease and these statements have
not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
The practice of nasal washing, known as Neti, has been used by practitioners
of Yoga and Ayurveda in India for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Neti is one of the six purification techniques undertaken prior to the
practice of yoga to help prepare the body. Some yoga teachers consider
it valuable in cleansing the energy channels and balancing the right and
left hemispheres as the foundation upon which true yogic practice can come
to fruition. Lukewarm water is used to gently open up and moisturize the
nasal passages. Use of a neti pot is recommended to ease this process.
Easy Usage Instructions (see complete guidelines inside package):
1. Prepare the saline solution and fill pot.
2. Tilt your head to the side as shown.
3. Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating
a seal between Pot and nostril.
4. Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline
solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
5. During the process breathe through your mouth.
6. Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
7. Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot Plastic Travel Model is constructed
of heavy duty, lead-free, food grade HDPE.
Made in USA.