Hyland's Cough Syrup with Honey 4 Kids - 4 ozs.
Cough Syrup with Honey 4 Kids
Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey 4 Kids. Multi-symptom: Chest congestion and Cough. Safe for ages 2 years and up. Safe & Effective. 100% Natural. No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Great Tasting.
Honey has been proven to help relieve cough symptoms and has been used for centuries for its many natural healing properties. It soothes sore throats and acts as an antioxidant. Combined with our targeted homeopathic medicines, your child will experience soothing relief.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS spasmodic, gagging cough
Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS hoarse, dry croupy cough
SpongiaTosta 6X HPUS dry, barking cough
Antimonium Tartaricum 6X HPUS moist cough
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Orange Honey, Purified Water USP, Cane Sugar, Vegetable Glycerine USP, Sodium Benzoate NF.
- USES: Temporarily relieves symptoms of simple, tight or tickling coughs due to colds in children.
- WARNINGS: As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen; cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema; or if cough is accompanied with excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
- A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of emergency, Hyland's may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
- DIRECTIONS: Children 2 to under 6 years: 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 2 teaspoons up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 3 teaspoons up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Made in U.S.A.