Traditional Medicinals Easy Now - 6 x 1 box
Easy Now eases Tension and Stress. Herbal dietary supplement. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea. 16 wrapped tea bags.
Easy Now. What will Easy Now do for me? Easy Now is a natural herbal nervine that eases tension and stress. How do I know it works? Chamomile, lavender and passionflower form the basis for numerous traditional European teas for mild nervous restlessness. The use of these herbs for restlessness is supported by clinical data. There is also evidence that combinations of like-acting relaxant herbs are more effective than taking the single herbs alone. When should I use it? Drink 2-3 cups of Easy Now throughout the day. If needed, it may also be taken in the evening. How does it taste? It’s an aromatic balance of flowers and mints - pleasantly bitter and sweet with refreshing mint.
From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your tea cup, we’re preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbal teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That’s why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it’s working with a cooperative of herb collectors, supporting organic herb farmers or using 100% wind power to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.
Learn more about the vision, practices and science behind your cup of tea at www.TraditionalMedicinals.com Knowledge, Efficacy, Sustainability, Partnership.
60% organic ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: 16
All Herbal Ingredients:
Passionflower Herb 180 mg
Chamomile Flower 180 mg
Organic English Lavender Flower 135 mg
Organic Catnip Herb 105 mg
Rosemary Leaf 90 mg
Proprietary Blend: 810 mg
Organic Peppermint Leaf
Organic Spearmint Leaf
Organic Stevia Leaf
- Directions: Brew Well to be Well. For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 2-3 cups throughout the day. May also be taken in the evening.
- Contraindications: Extremely rare allergic reactions to chamomile are possible. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Do not use of you are pregnant or breastfeeding without the advice of a practitioner trained in medical herbalism.
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.
- No added flavors
- Made with medical grade herbs