Biokleen Laundry Powder - 50 lbs.
Biokleen All Temperature Laundry Powder with Chlorine-Free Bleach. Grapefruit Seed & Orange Peel Extract Cleaning Power. 3x more concentrated. High Efficiency.
The Perfect Laundry System: Our customers, including commercial laundries and diaper services, agree that Biokleen all natural laundry powder with color safe oxygen bleach, gets all your laundry, from washable cottons to heavily soiled work clothes, cleaner, softer, brighter and fresher than you have ever imagined. Even in cold or hard water!
We are the environment: Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrate = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Laundry Powder with Oxygen Bleach and cleaning power from Grapefruit Seed and Orange Peel Extracts, cleans, brightens whites and colors, and deodorizes. Gentle and safe enough for your most delicate washables, leaves no irritating residue or harsh fumes.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- Biodegradable and Ozone Safe.
- Trusted company since 1989.
Contains no: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, Petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, metasilicate, brighteners, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
INGREDIENTS: Soda Ash, Zeolites, Sodium Citrate, Vegetable Fiber Chelators, Sodium Percarbonate, Grapefruit Seed and Pulp Extracts, Orange Peel Extracts, Natural Corrosion Inhibitors, Surfactants-Degreasers and Conditioners from Coconut and/or Corn, Low pH Silicates and Sodium Sulfate.
- No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
- Directions & Uses: Add Laundry Powder, start water, add laundry. Always wash whites and colors separately, and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Top-load washers : Use 3/4 scoop (3 Tbs.) per full load..
- Front-loading washers (HE): Use 1/2 scoop (2 Tbs.) per full load.
- Cautions: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute. Contact a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Made in U.S.A.