Azure Farm Classic 3-Bean Chili Mix Organic - 30.5 ozs.
Azure Farm Classic 3-Bean Chili Mix
Add your own ground meat or meat substitute to make authentic chili, or add tomato sauce and enjoy it as chili soup.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Pink Beans, Organic Small Red Beans, Organic Onion, Organic Chili Pepper, Organic RealSalt, Organic Spices, Organic Garlic, Organic Red Pepper.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (49 g)
Servings Per Container: About 17 (30.5 oz size)
Servings Per Container: About 8 (13.6 oz size)
Nutrient Amount % DV
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.5 g 1%
Sodium 230 mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10%
Dietary Fiber 9 g 34%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 10 g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 6%
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.
- Cooking Instructions for 30.5 oz. package: Sort and wash beans. Add bean blend to 10 cups water, bring to a gentle boil for 30 minutes. Add seasoning packet, 2-15 oz. cans of organic tomato sauce, and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Serves 17.
- Cooking Instructions for 13.6 oz. package: Sort and wash beans. Add bean blend to 6 cups water, bring to a gentle boil for 30 minutes. Add seasoning packet, 2-8 oz. cans of organic tomato sauce and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Serves 8.
- Azure Farm is located in the foothills east of Mt. Hood with a fantastic view of the Cascades and farm land in the valleys below. This is wheat growing country where dry-land farming produces an abundance of soft white wheat and other grains. But what makes our farm different from most other wheat farms is our growing practices. We’ve been growing organically for over 25 years, and are attempting to go beyond basic “organic” (which only ensures which harmful things have not been used). We try to keep up with organic soil amendments that will actually improve our soil, and consequently improve the food itself.
- Any items with the Azure Farm label which are not grown on Azure Farm, are from farms which we know have been growing organically for many years, doing whatever they can to ensure healthy soil, so the food on your table is also healthy.
- Why go organic? Organic foods are grown without synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Organic foods are not genetically modified. Organic foods are grown in soil that is nurtured, not treated... which means top soil, groundwater, rivers, lakes, streams, watersheds, fish & wildlife, and people are not compromised. Healthy food grows in healthy soil. You can often taste the organic difference!