Azure Farm Quick Bean Soup Mix Organic - 15.2 ozs.
Azure Farm Quick Bean Soup Mix, Org
Family on the go? Here you go! Peas, lentils, and yummy seasonings make this soup a real organic hit!. Just add diced tomatoes.
INGREDIENTS: Lentils, Split Green Peas, Split Yellow Peas, Rice, Carrots, Onions, RealSalt, Chili Pepper, Florida Crystal (Evaporated Cane Juice), Spices, Garlic, Onion, Red Pepper.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (51 g)
Servings Per Container: About 16 (29.5 oz size)
Servings Per Container: About 8 (15.2 oz size)
Nutrient Amount %DV
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.5 g 1%
Sodium 780 mg 32%
Total Carbohydrate 30 g 10%
Dietary Fiber 12 g 49%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 11 g
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 8%
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol.
- Cooking Instructions for 29.5 oz. package: Sort and wash beans. Add bean blend to 10 cups water, bring to a gentle boil for 30 minutes. Add seasoning packet, 2-28 oz. cans of organic diced tomatoes, and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Serves 16.
- Cooking Instructions for 15.2 oz. package: Sort and wash beans. Add bean blend to 6 cups water, bring to a gentle boil for 30 minutes. Add seasoning packet, 2-14.5 oz. cans of organic diced tomatoes and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Serves 8.
- Azure Farm is located in the foothills east of Mt. Hood with a fantastic view of the Cascades and farm land in the valleys below. This is wheat growing country where dry-land farming produces an abundance of soft white wheat and other grains. But what makes our farm different from most other wheat farms is our growing practices. We’ve been growing organically for over 25 years, and are attempting to go beyond basic “organic” (which only ensures which harmful things have not been used). We try to keep up with organic soil amendments that will actually improve our soil, and consequently improve the food itself.
- Any items with the Azure Farm label which are not grown on Azure Farm, are from farms which we know have been growing organically for many years, doing whatever they can to ensure healthy soil, so the food on your table is also healthy.
- Why go organic? Organic foods are grown without synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Organic foods are not genetically modified. Organic foods are grown in soil that is nurtured, not treated... which means top soil, groundwater, rivers, lakes, streams, watersheds, fish & wildlife, and people are not compromised. Healthy food grows in healthy soil. You can often taste the organic difference!