Biotta Elderberry Juice - 6 x 16.9 ozs.
- Rich in mineral nutrients aids in relieving inflamed and blocked respiratory passages
- The toxins from air pollution has lead to an ever increasing strain on our respiratory passages
- The natural active ingredients in elderberries can help regenerate the cilia's filtering function in the respiratory passages
- Has a positive influence on the immune system
- The juice from elderberries also helps relieve colds and flu
STORAGE:Biotta juices should be stored between 40° F - 68° F unopened. Once opened, please refrigerate. USAGE: Shake well. For best quality and freshness, use within 7 days of opening. SHELF LIFE: Due to the quality processing, Biotta juices have a 2 1/2 year shelf life. This means that they are at their optimum quality and freshness for 2 1/2 years from the date of production. All bottles are marked with the date that the juice is best used by (expiration date)
Ingredients: Elderberry Juice, Elderberry Flower Infusion, Cane Sugar.
Pasteurized for safety.
Serving Size 8 fl ozs. (240ml)
Servings per Container About 2
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 36g 12%
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.