Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy - 1 box
Breathe Easy promotes Respiratory Health. Caffeine free herbal tea. 16 wrapped tea bags.
What will Breathe Easy do for me? Breathe Easy promotes normal respiratory tract health by reducing mucus and helping to keep the nasal passages open.
How do I know it works? Breathe Easy combines eucalyptus, fennel, and licorice; herbs that have been found to have beneficial effects on upper respiratory tract health. Their effects are complemented by the addition of “Bi Yan Pian,” a traditional formula for the sinuses, widely recommended by practitioners of Oriental medicine.
When should I use it? When experiencing difficult breathing due to common, non-serious conditions of the upper respiratory tract.
How does it taste? It’s a complex blend of herbal tastes - spicy-aromatic and cooling, somewhat bitter and stringent, and slightly sweet.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: 16
All Herbal Ingredients:
Licorice root 300 mg
Eucalyptus leaf 285 mg
Bitter fennel fruit 255 mg
Bi Yan Pian dry aqueous extract 8:1* 120 mg
Proprietary Blend: 540 mg
* “Bi Yan Pian” is a traditional Chinese herbal formula, extracted in pure water and then dried into granules, made form a mixture of Xanthium fruit, Magnolia flower bud, Siler root, Forsythia fruit, Wild chrysanthemum flower, Schisandra fruit, Platycodon root, Fragrant angelica root, Anemarrhena rhizome, Schizonepeta herb, and Chinese licorice root.
- Directions: Brew well to be well. For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink three cups daily or as needed. Adding honey may enhance benefits, especially in dry climates.
- Pregnancy and lactation: As with any herbal supplement, do not use during pregnancy or lactation without the advice of a practitioner trained in medical herbalism.
- No added flavors. Made with medicinal grade herbs. Just the true taste of real herbs.
- Each bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.
- Knowledge, efficacy, sustainability, partnership.
- From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we’re preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbal teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
- We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That’s why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it’s working with a cooperative of herb collectors, supporting organic herb farmers or using 100% wind power to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.