Books Chlorella The Ultimate Green Food - 1 book
Chlorella, The Ultimate Green Food
Chlorella, The Ultimate Green Food, by Beth M. Ley, Ph.D. Health Learning Handbook. Learn how Chlorella can detoxify, normalize bodily function and enhance cellular growth and repair to restore youthful health and vitality!
Chlorella is a freshwater green microalgae power-packed with nutrition. As Japan’s #1 health food supplement (10 million people in Japan take it regularly), Chlorella has been dubbed the “Green Gem of the Orient” and is deserving of its reputation as the ultimate green food.
Scientific studies show this incredible whole food can safely and naturally:
- Increase vital energy and metabolism
- Improve circulation and cardiovascular health
- Lower blood pressure and normalize blood sugar
- Balance the body’s pH levels to prevent acidosis
- Protect against cancer-causing agents
- Support and enhance immune system function
- Detoxify the body and help remove toxic heavy metals
- Support the bowel and improve digestive health
- Aid in the repair of wounds, ulcers and damaged tissue
- Slow down aging and promote healthy longevity
Chlorella is nature’s richest source of chlorophyll, which is regarded as the most effective natural blood cleanser and detoxifier. Chlorella is also the richest natural source of the nucleic acids DNA and RNA, which are essential for healthy cellular grown and repair but inevitably decline as we age.
Beth M. Ley, Ph.D. is a science writer specializing in health and nutrition. She has written over 20 health related books including the best sellers: DHEA: Unlocking the Secrets to the Fountain of Youth and MSM: On Our Way Back the Health with Sulfur. Dr. Ley lives in the Minnesota Lakes country and belongs to the American Nutraceutical Association and the New York Academy of Sciences.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
- Softback. 50 pages.