Country Save Laundry Detergent-160 frontloads/80 toploads - 10 lbs.
Detergent-160 frontloads/80 toploads
Biodegradable. Dye & Fragrance Free.
Phosphate detergents are a major cause of pollution in our lakes and streams. Even biodegradable phosphate detergents are harmful to waterlife. As a result, many states have banned phosphate detergents. Country Save contains no phosphates and is biodegradable.
Our reputation for making superior cleaning product that are harmonious with nature has been the benchmark of our success since 1977.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium carbonate, Sodium sulfate, Sodium borate, Sodium alkyl aryl sulfonate, Linear alcohol ethoxylate, Coconut diethanolamide.
- Directions for all temperature washing:
- Front load machines: 1 oz. - 1/8 cup (5 lb. box yields 80 loads)
- Top load machines: 2 ozs. - 1/4 cup (5 lb. box yields 40 loads)
- Hand Laundry: 1-2 tsp.. per washbowl.
- For best results: Put Country Save laundry detergent in washer first. Begin filling with water before adding clothes.
- Cold water washing tip: First dissolve Country Save in a small amount of warm water.
- Use of bleach: Country Save has been specifically formulated for the safe care of all machine washable fabrics. For maximum whiteness, Country Save Non-Chlorine Bleach is periodically recommended. We suggest that garment manufacturer’s washing specifications be followed.
- Our powdered laundry products are: Dye and fragrance free, completely biodegradable, 100% phosphate free, contain no optical brighteners or filler, gentle for sensitive skin, low residue formula, ultra-concentrated for low cost-per-wash.
- The 100% phosphate-free formula that’s safe for the environment.
- Country Save has not been tested on animals and contains no animal by-products.
- Septic Tank Safe
- Caution: Contains sodium carbonate and borax. If swallowed, give 1 or 2 glasses of water, induce vomiting and call a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention.
- Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed.