Books Dr. Peter Scardino's Prostate Book - 1 book
Dr. Peter Scardino's Prostate Book
by Peter T. Scardino, M.D. and Judith Kelman.
The complete guide to overcoming prostate cancer, prostatitis and BPH.
An internationally renowned prostate expert offers the sound, sensible, and balanced advice every man needs to know.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Peter T. Scardino arms men with the clear, cutting-edge information they need to battle prostate cancer, prostatitis, and prostate enlargement (BPH). Dr. Peter Scardino’s Prostate Book will help concerned men and their loved ones to:
- Adopt proven strategies to prevent prostate cancer and other prostate disease
- Interpret and understand complex and often confusing test results
- Choose among the bewildering array of treatment options
- Enjoy sexual satisfaction despite prostate problems
- Avoid the side effects of treatment and manage complications.
Prostate cancer strikes one in six American men. Half of all men will suffer a bout of prostatitis at some point in their lives, and one in four will require treatment for symptoms of BPH. Dr. Peter Scardino’s Prostate Book offers sound, state-of-the-art strategies for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of these remarkably common diseases. Dr. Scardino has treated thousands of men with prostate cancer and other prostate conditions. Now men everywhere can benefit from his experience, expertise, and compassionate advice.
- Softback. 467 pages.