Garden of Life Super Seed, Beyond Fiber - 600 grams
Super Seed is a powerful whole food formula that is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The ingredients in Super Seed were specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel health and function.†
- Excellent source of dietary fiber
- A whole food blend of seeds, sprouted grains, and legumes containing both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health †
- Dietary fiber in Super Seed® supports normal cardiovascular health†
- Super Seed provides naturally occurring Omega-3 fatty acids
- The flax in Super Seed supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health in women, and supports normal prostate health in men†
- Good source of protein from beans and legumes
- Super Seed does not contain any added sugars or artificial ingredients such as sweeteners, colorings or flavorings, unlike many popular mass market fiber supplements
- Two servings of Super Seed provide over 50% of the Daily Value for fiber
- Select ingredients in Super Seed are fermented using Garden of Life’s proprietary Poten-Zyme® process to make nutrients more available to the body
- Most of the fiber in Super Seed is soluble. Each serving provides over 5g of soluble fiber from whole food ingredients
† These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Many other fiber supplements rely on insoluble fiber alone and provide very little in the way of nutrition. Super Seed contains both naturally occurring soluble and insoluble fiber from carefully selected grains, seeds and legumes that are easy on the gastrointestinal system. Additionally, Super Seed contains no psyllium.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop with any food or beverage (room temperature or cooler) and consume immediately. Super Seed is a powder blend that can be mixed in smoothies, vegetable or fruit juices, cereal, yogurt or soup. In fact, Super Seed can add nutritional value and fiber to nearly any food or beverage.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (Approx. 20g)
Total Calories 70
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 2.5g 4%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
Sodium 10mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Soluble Fiber 1g
Insoluble Fiber 4g
Calcium 66mg 7%
Iron 2mg 11%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Alpha linolenic acid) 1,145mg
Perfect Fiber Blend 18,357mg
Organic Flax Seed Meal, Whole Chia Seed
Poten-Zyme® Whole Food Fiber Blend 1,492mg
Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Kidney Bean Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Sprout, Flax Sprout, Sunflower Sprout, Pumpkin Sprout, Chia Sprout, Sesame Sprout.
Organic Cinnamon 127mg
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 2mg
Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacllus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus.