Traditional Medicinals Herba Tussin Tea - 1 box
Herba Tussin Tea
Herba Tussin, Made with Organic Slippery Elm Bark. Herbal Dietary Supplement. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
Herba Tussin is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes -- spicy, minty, pungent, slightly bitter and sweet with citrus notes.
You Deserve Only the Best: We use pharmacopoeial grade herbs in this tea. That means that these herbs meet the highest standards set for quality, purity, strength, identity and composition. While it is accepted to use food grade herbs in herbal tea products, we choose instead to use the higher pharmacopoeial grade for its enhanced quality.
What is a Pharmacopoeia? Most countries in the world, including the United States, have a Pharmacopoeia. A country's pharmacopoeia is an official guide of quality standards for ingredients used in dietary supplements, as well as over-the-counter and prescription medications.
From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we're preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbal teas blending the ancient art of traditional formulating with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently reliable and good tasting cup.
We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That's why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it's working with a cooperative of herb collectors, supporting organic herb farmers or using 100% wind power to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for your should be good for the earth.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings Per Container: 16
Nutrient Amount %DV
All Herbal Ingredients:
Eucalyptus Leaf (PhEur) 210 mg *
Licorice Root (PhEur) 175 mg *
Organic Slippery Elm Bark (USP) 175 mg *
Organic Wild Cherry Bark (BHP) 175 mg *
Elecampane Rhizome 140 mg *
Organic Marshmallow Root (PhEur) 35 mg *
Proprietary Blend: 840 mg
Organic Spearmint Leaf *
Organic West Indian Lemongrass Leaf *
Organic Lemon Peel *
Organic Stevia Leaf *
Organic Lemon Myrtle Leaf (Backhousia citriodora) *
*Percent Daily Values have not been established.
- 70% orgainc ingredients.
- Directions: Brew Well to be Well. For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 3 or more cups daily as needed. To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you have inflammatory disorders of the GI tract and biliary ducts, serious liver diseases, impaired kidney functions, high blood pressure or heart disease. Not for use by children under 2 years.
- Duration of Use: Not for prolonged use. In acute cases that last longer than 1 week or periodically reoccur, seek medical advice.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Not to be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Side effects: In very rare cases, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea may occur after drinking eucalyptus teas.