Country Save Liquid Laundry Detergent (50 loads) - 100 ozs.
Limited Items Selling Fast
poup with stuff in it close
Liquid Laundry Detergent (50 loads)
Ultra concentrated and mildly scented. The phosphate free formula that's safe for the environment. Low cost per wash. Great for baby clothes, hypoallergenic. Allergy and asthma tested. Non-toxic, biodegradable. All temperature. Safe for septic tanks. No dyes, phosphates, enzymes or chlorine.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Anionic and Nonionic Biodegradable Surfactants, Sodium Chloride, Mild Fragrance.
- Pretreat: Rub Liquid Detergent gently into stains. Allow to fully soak in before washing. Always test inside seam for color fastness.
- Measure with cap: Use 1/2 a capful for normal load. Use more for larger or heavily soiled loads.
- Sort: Follow garment care label instructions.
- Add: Liquid Detergent as washer fills, then add clothes.
- High efficiency front load machines: We recommend Country Save Powdered Laundry Detergent for ideal low-suds washing.
- For whiter whites and brighter colors Country Save Non-Chlorine Bleach is periodically recommended.
- Important: Always follow manufacturer’s car instructions on garment labels. Pre-test for color fastness.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed give a glass full or water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact flush with water.
- Caution: Eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. Contact a physician immediately.
- Made in Canada.