Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night (Kids) Organic - 1 box
Nighty Night (Kids), Organic
Just for Kids. Organic Nighty Night Tea. Calming and Relaxing Tea.
Parents, This Organic Nighty Night Tea is made especially for your child. Children’s bodies need special attention and care. What is appropriate for adults may not be appropriate for children. That’s why when your child has a hard time sleeping, or just relaxing during the day, it’s important to look for teas that are made just for kids.
We have formulated this tea to be safe for your child, with mild herbs in child-size amounts that will help relax and calm your child’s system, promoting sleep at night or relaxation during the day.
This tea is effective. Formulated using classic European herbal combinations, the wisdom of generations has been merged with modern knowledge to create a tea that will help your child’s body relax.
And, this tea tastes good! Your child will enjoy drinking Organic Nighty Night Tea due to its pleasant taste of chamomile and hibiscus. Feeling calmer never tasted so good!
Kids, Oliver Owl stays awake all night! He loves to look at the stars. He loves to play with his toys. He’s always too excited to go to sleep at bedtime. But going to bed late makes getting up hard! Olivers needs his sleep like everyone else.
Luckily, he’s got Tea-ger the Tiger for a friend. Tea-ger knows all about special plants that can help make Oliver relax and go to sleep easily.
Tea-ger makes a special bedtime tea for Oliver with chamomile and linden tree blossoms. Flowers can be herbs too! These flowers have a relaxing effect on Oliver.
Tea-ger makes the tea a pretty pink color, plus, he makes it taste good, so Oliver will love his Organic Nighty Night Tea.
Look inside the box for Oliver and Tea-ger stories and games to play.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Linden Flower, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Hibiscus Flower. 100% Organic Ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: about 18
Nutrient Amount %DV
Proprietary Blend: 1500 mg
Organic Linden Flower *
Organic Chamomile Flower *
Organic Hibiscus *
*Daily Value not established.
- Directions for parents: This tea is made for kids. To make sure it works follow these brewing instructions.
- 1. Pour 8 oz. Freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- 2. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 5-10 minutes. Why so long? Because medicinal herbs need time to release their healthful components. The longer the tea steeps, the more good stuff gets into the cup.
- 3. Children 8 to 12 years: Drink one cup 2-3 times daily. Children 4 to 8 years: Drink ½ cup 2-3 times daily. Children 2 to 4: Mix 1/3 to ½ cup of tea with warm, or room temperature, juice or water in a sippy cup at story time. If your children like honey, add some to sweeten the taste.
- Contraindications: Do not use if your child has known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as calendula, chamomile, echinacea, or yarrow.
- Caffeine free.