Azure Farm Popcorn Yellow Organic - 5 lbs.
Popcorn, Yellow, Organic
Yellow Popcorn is a traditional favorite served with soup, fruit, or as a party munchie. Yellow popcorn pops the largest kernels.
INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Yellow Popcorn.
Serving Size: 1/8 cup unpopped (28 g)
Servings Per Container: About 81 (5 lb. size)
Servings Per Container: About 40 (40 oz. size)
Nutrient Amount %DV
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Trans Fat -- g
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g 13%
Protein 3 g
Not a significant source of saturated fat, cholesterol, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.
- Basic Oil Popping Instructions: Place 1/4 cup popcorn and 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy pot, cover and shake over medium heat until popping stops. Top with your favorite seasonings.
- Store unpopped corn in a cool, dry place.
- Azure Farm is located in the foothills east of Mt. Hood with a fantastic view of the Cascades and farm land in the valleys below. This is wheat growing country where dry-land farming produces an abundance of soft white wheat and other grains. But what makes our farm different from most other wheat farms is our growing practices. We’ve been growing organically for over 25 years, and are attempting to go beyond basic “organic” (which only ensures which harmful things have not been used). We try to keep up with organic soil amendments that will actually improve our soil, and consequently improve the food itself.
- Any items with the Azure Farm label which are not grown on Azure Farm, are from farms which we know have been growing organically for many years, doing whatever they can to ensure healthy soil, so the food on your table is also healthy.
- Why go organic? Organic foods are grown without synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Organic foods are not genetically modified. Organic foods are grown in soil that is nurtured, not treated... which means top soil, groundwater, rivers, lakes, streams, watersheds, fish & wildlife, and people are not compromised. Healthy food grows in healthy soil. You can often taste the organic difference!