Sense Superfoods Incan Spirulina Powder - 7 ozs.
Incan Spirulina is a single-celled blue- green algae grown in mineral rich alkaline lakes and ponds in the pristine high elevations of the Andes Mountains. This Incan Spirulina being grown in one of the most pure environments in the world is truly exceptional in its health giving properties and deeply nourishing effects. This safe nutrient dense immune booster is packed with ample amounts of protein, chlorophyll, trace minerals, antioxidants and vitamins. Because of its thin cell wall, all the powerful nutrients are easily absorbed into the body.
Spirulina is commonly used to cure conditions of iodine deficiency. This blue-green algae has an astonishing amount of readily available iodine, making it essential for: maintaining energy levels and weight, digestion, healthy skin/hair and restful sleep to name a few.
Spirulina is one of the best beta-carotene foods, boosting the immune system with its anti-oxidation powers. Spirulina contain all of the mixed carotenes needed for anti-caner and anti-viral protection.
Important facts of Incan Spirulina
- Up to 70% protein by weight (highest amount of any other food studied so far)
- Holds the full spectrum of minerals
- Helps break down food for easy digestion with over 2,000 enzymes
- Excellent source of fatty acids, like omega 3 and omega 6
- Contains amino acids tryptophan and leucine, which are essential for healthy neurotransmitter function.