Rhea's Six Week Formula - 4 ozs.
Six Week Formula
Contains estrogen producing herbs to assist with birth process.
INGREDIENTS: Extracts of the following Herbs in a Glycerin and Water Base: Red Raspberry, Blessed Thistle, Comfrey Leaf, Alfalfa, Peppermint, Shepard Purse, Peach Leaf, Spikenard, Squawvine.
- Directions: Take gradually in increasing doses. Following suggested doses should be split and taken half early in the day and half later in the day.
- 6 weeks before expected birth -- 10 drops every day
- 5 weeks before expected birth -- 20 drops every day
- 4 weeks before expected birth -- 40 drops every day
- 3 weeks before expected birth -- 60 drops every day
- 2 weeks before expected birth -- 80 drops every day
- 1 week before expected birth -- 80 drops every day.
- Reduce doses gradually following birth.
- Shake well before each use.
- Rhea's herbal extractions are superior because the medicinal properties of the herb are extracted with a vegetable glycerine/water solution using a three part extraction. The first part is a cold process where the vitamins and enzymes are saved. The second part is a heat/pressure process where the other properties are pulled from the herb.
- Rhea makes no claims of the healing power of her extractions; every condition is different, what works for some may not work for others. It is up to each individual to choose what they want.