Sunwarrior Fulvic Acid, Liquid Light - 32 ozs.
- Our product comes from an ancient petrified plant deposit in rural part of Utah. Competing brands are in New Mexico near Los Alamos and Sandia labs- site of Nuclear testing and suspect of radiation fall out.
- Liquid Light is a plant based fulvic acid mineral complex created by nature and cold process extracted into a liquid solution that is the strongest natural chelating agent within living structures.
- In Nature, Liquid Light provides some of the major and trace elements of nutrition but plays a role much more important than that. Liquid Light aids in the absorption and assimilation of all other nutrients it comes in contact with through the chelation process.
- Liquid Light is a powerful natural electrolyte contributing to both electrical and chemical balance within the cell.
- It contains all of the trace elements found in living systems.
- It’s a super transporter carrying nutrients to the cells.
- It helps neutralize toxins and pollutants from the body.
- It is nature's most powerful heavy metal chelator of heavy metals. Liquid Light delivers essential minerals while also eliminating toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium, and mercury.
- It supports enzyme reactions thus improves digestion and assimilation.
- It is nature’s finest electrolytes.
- It neutralizes acidity in the body.
- Increases cell permeability.
- Increases endurance and stamina.
- Gives a sense of well being (because of the mineral nourishment of the cells).
- Take with other supplements to enhance utilization.
- Take before and after workouts.
- Goes great in smoothies, juice or water.
(Note, the product is in a plastic bottle for easy handling. The fulvic/mineral complex neutralizes any possible toxic affect.)
Helps remove toxins in the body.
Serving Size 1 oz.
Servings per Container about 32
Iron 3.8mg 20%
Iodine 75mcg 50%
Chromium 5.6mcg 4%
Molybdenum 5.3mcg 8%
Liquid Light 28mg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water
The Liquid Light complex is a fulvic acid complex produced in nature and contains the following minerals and elements in trace amounts: Aluminum, Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbon, Cesium, Chlorine, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen, Indium, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Nitrogen, Osmium, Oxygen, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sodium, Stontium, Sulfur, Tantalium, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Uranium, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium.