Nature's Path Toaster Pastries Blueberry Unfrosted Organic - 12 x 11 ozs.
Toaster Pastries, Blueberry, Unfrost
Nature's Path organic toaster pastries - naturally flavored, blueberry. 6 pastries per box. No trans fats.
Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries, a delicious snack! Eat them straight from the package or warmed in the toaster, just eat them! They're easy to carry and fun to eat as a lunch snack, after school, or anytime you get the munchies. Packed with the wholesome goodness of USDA certified organic ingredients the whole wheat content and real organic fruit filings make Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries a healthier choice -- Any age, anytime, anywhere. Just eat them.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Apples, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Vital Wheat Gluten, Organic Dextrose, Organic Blueberries, Organic Blueberry Flavor, Organic Rice Starch, Sea Salt, Leavenings (Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar), Rice Bran Extract, Organic Honey, Organic Molasses, Citric Acid, Natural Food Color (Vegetable Juice Extract), Organic Vanilla Flavor.
Allergens: Made in a bakery that uses wheat, soy and milk.
Serving Size: 1 pastry (52 g)
Servings per Container: 6
Nutrient Amount %DV
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5 g 7%
Saturated Fat 2 g 10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 150 mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 40 g 13%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
- Toaster Style (preferred heating method): To serve warm, remove the wrapper and place the Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastry in toaster on light or lowest heat setting. Be sure to allow the toaster pastry to cool before handling.*
- Microwave style: Microwaves vary in heating intensity. Remove toaster pastry from its foil pouch and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Be sure to allow the toaster pastry to cool before handling.*
- *Caution: Frosting and filling can become very hot and cause burns after being heated. Be sure to allow for adequate cooling time before handling and eating. Use lowest settings on toasters and never leave your toaster or microwave unattended while cooking due to smoke and fire. Children should be supervised while heating pastries.
- Storage: Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries stay fresh right on the kitchen shelf. This product does not require refrigeration. Best when used before date on end panel.
- We believe food should be delicious and nutritious. And that when organically grown, it’s better for both you and the environment. Our organic foods contain no preservatives or additives, and are grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fungicides which agribusiness typically spray onto food. These chemicals then find their way into the soil, water, air and eventually our bodies. Nothing can replace the richness and complexity of nutrients found in a varied diet of fresh, organic whole foods, and Nature’s Path organic snacks and breakfast foods are a great way to get started down the “organic” path.
- Product of Canada.
- Kosher U, Dairy.