Eco-Dent Ultimate Daily Rinse Sparkling Clean Mint - 8 ozs.
Ultimate Daily Rinse, Sparkling Clea
Sparkling Clean Mint Ultimate Essential MouthCare Natural Daily Rinse and Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent. A Potent Time-Tested Blend of 14 Essential Oils with CoQ-10, Echinacea, Goldenseal & Baking Soda. Used and recommended by Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists. Alcohol Free.
Uses: For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from: minor dental procedures, orthodontic appliances, dentures, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums.
Daily Use: To improve daily oral hygiene, rinse or gargle for 20-30 seconds with 1 capful after eating or brushing. Use as needed for sparkling clean breath and a tingly fresh mouth.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Sodium Bicarbonate 2.5% Oral Wound Cleanser
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Sulfated Castor Oil, Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Anethole, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ubiquinone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Lemonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Natural Flavor, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Rose Flower Oil.
- Directions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish 2-3 capfuls around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at 59 - 86 degrees F.
- Warnings: Do not use this product as an oral wound cleanser for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; swelling, rash, or fever develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for oral wound cleansing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if safety seal under cap is damaged or missing.