Books Food Allergies: Health & Healing - 1 book
By Jo Stepaniak, MSEd, Vesanto Melina, MS, RD, Dina Aronson, MS, RD
Paperback. 62 pgs.
Eat well with food allergies. One in three adults reports being sensitive to a particular food. Discover which foods are most likely to trigger reactions and how you can use alternatives that are both delicious and nourishing.
Food Allergies will help you:
- Know the difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance
- Learn to recognize the range of symptoms that accompany many allergens
- Keep a food diary and conduct a food challenge to help determine which foods you may be sensitive to
- Find and avoid hidden sources of food allergens
- Deal with specific allergens while preparing food, traveling, and eating out
Even people without food allergies will enjoy this sampling of delectable recipes all made without the most common “problem” foods.